Thanks, Tony Wrighton for spending time geeking out about biohacking during my last trip to London. Our conversation is now a podcast!
Here are Tony’s show notes:
Martin is CEO of Upgrade Labs, the world’s first dedicated biohacking facility.
I’ve been there in LA and it is fantastic. A playground for health, wellness and you get a damn good workout in the process.
Their data-driven technology uses measurable and trackable results that can help optimize one’s overall health by lowering levels of inflammation, improving cognitive function, quickening muscle growth, and optimizing hormone levels.
He was in London and so we caught up and recorded a podcast.
After this I”m pretty sure you might want to try;
- The Cheat Machine
- Red light therapy
- Virtual Float Tank
- Cold Hiit
- and much more.
Last week I sat down with my friend Michelle Soro and yacked about biohacking.
some details of the podcast:
Listen in below and definitely check out the Upgrade Labs 6th Annual Biohacking Conference! Let’s get upgraded! 🥳
Let’s get upgraded!
Some Questions I Ask:
- What are the most effective biohacks for you? (10:08)
- Why did you join Upgrade Labs? (26:15)
- Will those who attend the conference able to implement what they learned back at home? (33:38)
- Who is the Biohacking Upgrade Labs Conference for? (38:35)
- What is your philosophy on people who make decisions? (40:25)
- How did you meet Dave Asprey? (45:11)
- What rituals and routines help you get stuff done? (49:43)
- How do you define fulfillment? (51:52)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Martin changed his vitality in life for the better. (7:48)
- How Martin upgraded his physicality to improve his cognitive functions and biologically become 20 years younger. (10:13)
- About various parts of the cell that determine your overall health functionality. (17:14)
- About Martin’s experience with cryotherapy and how it benefited him. (21:42)
- About Michelle’s instantaneous healing experience with Upgrade Labs. (31:27)
- Why Martin is working to figure out how to make Upgrade Labs accessible to everyone. (36:17)
- How Upgrade Labs hacks meditation with technology. (48:08)
My friend David over at Heads Up Health is doing some amazing work in data integration of data around health. I recently spent some time yacking about Health and how Upgrade Labs came to be. Enjoy.
My friend TA McCann just started a new podcast, How to Live to 200. I was one of his first guests. We talk about how I got sucked into the Biohacking world, some of the quantified ways I have gotten younger over the last year, and a few peeks into the crystal ball on upgrades coming down the pipe for the rest of us.
Recently I spoke with BBC reporter Peter Bowes for his longevity podcast. Get a virtual tour of bulletproof labs and hear about my personal results rolling back the clock.
Last week I gave two presentations during Seattle Start Up Week.
Dark Side of Entrepreneurship
: I hope all you entrepreneurs out there don’t actually get what you want in life. Then you will have real problems!
Grit and Resilience
: Hear the latest results from my ongoing Grit survey work and how I use the Grit scale in my Angel investing work.